Homestead Meadows North is a city in the state of Texas with a population of 5,121. It is smaller than Sandy Oaks and Center (with a population of 5,133) but bigger than Lakehills (which has a population of 5,116).
The Median Household Income is approximately $46,655 with 27.50% of people at the poverty level (according to 2020 data).
Quick facts about the business environment in Homestead Meadows North, Texas:
– Total employers in the city: N/A
– Men-owned businesses: N/A
– Women-owned businesses: N/A
– Minority-owned businesses: N/A
– Veteran-owned businesses: N/A
Top 3 SBA Loan Lenders in Homestead Meadows North, Texas
|SBA Loan Provider||Visit them and get a free Quote|