Port Isabel is a city in the state of Texas with a population of 5,094. It is smaller than Alvarado (with a population of 5,111) but bigger than Muleshoe (which has a population of 5,090).
The Median Household Income is approximately $33,895 with 30.30% of people at the poverty level (according to 2020 data).
Quick facts about the business environment in Port Isabel, Texas:
– Total employers in the city: 94
– Men-owned businesses: N/A
– Women-owned businesses: N/A
– Minority-owned businesses: N/A
– Veteran-owned businesses: N/A
Top 3 SBA Loan Lenders in Port Isabel, Texas
|SBA Loan Provider||Visit them and get a free Quote|