Sandy Oaks and Center is a city in the state of Texas with a population of 5,133. It is smaller than Van Alstyne (with a population of 5,165) but bigger than Homestead Meadows North (which has a population of 5,121).
The Median Household Income is approximately $43,750 with 10.60% of people at the poverty level (according to 2020 data).
Quick facts about the business environment in Sandy Oaks and Center, Texas:
– Total employers in the city: N/A
– Men-owned businesses: N/A
– Women-owned businesses: N/A
– Minority-owned businesses: N/A
– Veteran-owned businesses: N/A
Top 3 SBA Loan Lenders in Sandy Oaks and Center, Texas
|SBA Loan Provider||Visit them and get a free Quote|